Wednesday, November 15, 2006

John Stockwell: Crimes of the CIA (recorded in 1988)

John Stockwell: Crimes of the CIA (recorded in 1988):



John Stockwell, an ex-CIA station chief, details the many illegal, unethical, immoral, and genocidal things the CIA has done to the world and to the American people. John Stockwell is the highest ranking official ever to leave the agency and go public. He ran a CIA intelligence-gathering post in Vietnam, was the task-force commander of the CIA's secret war in Angola in 1975 and 1976, and was awarded the Medal of Merit before he resigned. This speech was given in 1988. He is author of the book, "In Search of Enemies"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading an article from earlier this week that CIA running commercials on Internet radio makes me wonder just what kind of people they recruit.

Stockwell touches on the secret Hmong army, their sudden death syndrome when they leave Laos struck me as very unusual when I first read of the phenomenon in class years ago. I wasn't surprised when I later learned of their CIA connection.

I have compiled essays on Hmong Sudden Death Syndrome, CIA Mind Control, and other related topics on my skewsme.com website. I also offer a CIA Tradecraft yahoo news group.

Skews Me said...

I just wanted to mention that in 1988 I received a Presidential Academic Fitness Award for Government from a Department of Defense Dependents School as well as a Dorm Leadership Award the following year at the Univeristy of Washington despite being a long-time grunge-hippie rabble-rouser.