Friday, March 2, 2007

Extreme Poverty in USA Increased 26% under Bush

Extreme Poverty in USA Increased 26% under Bush


How can he find a trillion dollars for a needless war, but he can't bring himself to help the hungry children in our own god damn country. Besides, did you see the bulletin I posted yesterday in which I showed statistics that says U.S. murder rates rival those in Iraq? For example, a black male aged 20-34 would have a higher chance of getting killed living in Philadelphia than fighting in Iraq.


This is ridiculous, and not in a funny way.


I don't blame Bush. I blame us, the American public, for letting this happen.


I don't pay taxes. I'm not funding this war or the government anymore.


Extreme Poverty in USA Increased 26% under Bush


What do you think?

5 comments:

Granny said...

Hi Scott. I'm one of the other writers on is america burning (granny).

Thanks for your comment today.

Anastasia said...

Well, Americans are possably the nosyest people in the world. Naturally, our president is doubly so. If we'd just mind our own buisiness, maybe we'd be less hated, over all.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your input on Is America Burning. I appreciate visitors and input of their viewpoints. Please do continue to visit.

I am linking to your site. I hope some of our readers will respond. You have a good blog and make pertinent points. Keep up the good work. Our country needs young people like you who care, and care enough to get involved.

You young ones are the hope for the future, and you are fighting for your future and that of your offspring.

Richard Quick, Millionaire said...

Scott:

Thanks for your comments on my blog.

What you miss is the fact that under Bush the number of Billionaire in the U.S. rose 26% and the number of millionaires increased 34%.

All in all, I've done extremely well under this administration. Whatever they're doing, I hope they keep it up!

Neva said...

Prison populations have increased, poverty has increased, and we're less safe from all kinds of violence. It's such a tragedy.

Meanwhile with all the tax cuts to the rich and contracts awarded to powerful corporations for the war, those currently in charge are just making a kiling in more ways than one.